Aug 17, 2008

WHAT A COINCIDENCE !!!

ALANSAND'S LAUGH AND RELAX

Don't forget to click on www.website.ws/alansand


A chicken farmer went to a local bar... Sat next to a woman and ordered a glass of champagne.
The woman perks up and says - "How about that? I just ordered a glass of champagne, too!"
"What a coincidence" - the farmer says, "This is a special day for me, I'm celebrating."
"This is a special day for me too, I'm also celebrating!" -says the woman.
"What a coincidence" - says the man.
As they clinked glasses the farmer asked -"What are you celebrating?"
"My husband and I have been trying to have a child for a long time, and today my gynecologist told me that I'm pregnant!"
"What a coincidence" - says the man... "I'm a chicken farmer, and for years all my hens were infertile, but today they're finally laying fertilized eggs."
"That's great!" - says the woman. "How did your chickens become fertile?"
"I used a different cock" - he replied.

The woman smiled and said -"What a coincidence..."

No comments: