Aug 18, 2008

POLISH DIVORCE

ALANSAND'S LAUGH AND RELAX

Don't forget to click on www.website.ws/alansand

A Polish man moved to the United States and married an American girl.
Although his English was far from perfect, they got along well until one day he rushed into a lawyer's office and asked him if he could arrange a divorce for him.
The lawyer said that getting a divorce would depend on the circumstances, and asked the following questions:
Have you any grounds?
Yes, acre and half with nice home.
No, I mean what is the foundation?
It made of concrete.
I don't think you understand.Do either of you have a real grudge?
No, we have carport.
I mean. What are your relations like?
All my relations in Poland .
Is there any infidelity in your marriage?
We have hi-fidelity stereo and good DVD player.
Does your wife beat you up?
No, I always up before her.
Is your wife a nagger ?
No, she white.
Why do you want this divorce?
She going to kill me.
What makes you think that?
I got proof.
What kind of proof?
She going to poison me.. She buy a bottle at Drugstore and put on shelf in bathroom..
What does the label on the bottle say?
It say POLISH REMOVER !




I can read. It say: Polish Remover".

No comments: